The clutter is getting to you and you’ve decided to do something about it.
There are things around your home, business or office that you want to get rid of – a lot of things – and you have been looking into renting a disposal bin, but aren’t sure about what you’ll need.
You want to make sure the bin is large enough to accommodate your needs since having another bin delivered will just add to your overall cost.
Here are some tips for choosing the right bin for the job you have in mind:
- Know what you’ll be getting rid ofHaving a basic idea of the types of things that you’ll be tossing is essential since some items may have added fees attached and some items may be recyclable. Ascertaining your needs beforehand will help you choose a roll-off bin or front-end bin. Properly managing waste is all about handling trash in the best possible way and that entails finding the best disposal solution for you.
- Length of time you’ll need the binYour plan should include approximately how long you’ll need the bin. Your rental bin company will be able to better meet your needs if they know this. It’s better to overestimate the time rather than underestimate.
- Choose a spotMake sure you have a location picked out for the bin before delivery. If the area you’re thinking about is not very large, it would be best to measure just to make sure a bin will fit.
- Is one bin enough? Going through things means there may be items that can be recycled. Being environmentally prudent is important. Perhaps having one bin for waste and another for items to be recycled would be a good idea – especially if you have a construction company since a percentage of work area waste has to be recycled anyway.
- Do your researchFamiliarize yourself with your waste company’s procedures to know exactly what will happen before you rent a bin. At Essential Disposal Services, you can choose from seven different types of disposal bins. One of their team members will sit down with you to discuss your needs and help you choose the right bin(s). Give them a call today to rent a clean, efficient bin.